Our beautiful cottages are surrounded by native flora & fauna with the opportunity for direct and up close contact with local native wildlife from our property right on your doorstep, espically after dark!
- The luxurious spas are located on chalet veranda each with individual privacy.
- Covered pergola for easy access from your bathroom to your private large "Hydro Therapy Massage Spa"
- In spa lounge seat for total relaxation, adjustable height jets help massage your back, shoulders & neck.
- Experience the wonderful experience of having a spa (11 Jets) beneath the wondrous southern star filled skies!.
Spas - All cottages have their own large private "Spas under the wonderous star filled skies".
Whatever the weather your new Large Private Outdoor 11 jet "Hydro Therapy Massage Spas" are ready to use anytime night or day, slip into the water to past your shoulders and enjoy gazing up at the wondrous southern star filled skies together. They can seat up to 6 and are automatically chlorinated to maintain a eco friendly environment and reduce chemical usage.
The spas are 2 mts square with a lounge seat with a upper back & feet jets, one corner has neck jets and the other has lower back massage jets for your relaxation. You can adjust the tempreture to suit the weather, they are ready to use straight away not waiting for the spa to fill just remove the covers and get in. Now the spas have lifters for easy removal of the cover, a two step action to remove and replace the cover. Directions are supplied for care of your spa as well
TIMBER FITTINGS & FURNISHINGS
- Beautiful timber furniture and wall panels...
these have been created using solid recycled Rubberwood burnt after final latex production.
- Plantation Pine is used for the 4 poster bed which is made in Perth, Western Australia.
Furniture - Solid Rubberwood timber furniture which is eco friendly by the recycling of the trees that were previously burnt after latex production had finished, now are turned into laminated panels and are created into beautiful furniture, which is lightweight and stronger than pine.
These chalets have a slow combustion wood fire for the cooler months, they are fully insulated with curtains in the bedrooms and reflective vertical blinds in the living area.Bedroom - There is a bedroom on each wing with a queen bed in each room furnished with beautiful Muslin linen, a lace canopy are over the bed, a large mirror is on the wall in each bedroom. Designer bathrobes await you to truly relax after THAT spa experience. Extra spa towels are now provided for you. A cuddly teddy bears await your arrival now, each chalet has different bears! Touch lamps are in most chalets on the bedside tables, plus scented sachets in the drawers
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- Outside light under the pergola with 2 way switch in bedroom and bathroom.
- You will also find your bathrobes in the mirrored wardrobe.
- Heating & cooling is provided by reverse cycle airconditioning.
- Chalets are double insulated for comfort, using a locally produced wool insulation in the roof.
- Lounge area has 2 sofas to relax on, one is a sofa bed so you can sleep up to 4 in comfort.
Your chalet has the option of a wood fire you may like to use in the winter months, we provided firelighters & matches. These wood fires are very efficent and once the mudbricks warm up the chalet is loverly and warm. They are a slow combustion style of wood fire and were made by the owners of the property.
18kg bags of Jarrah wood can be purchased for $15 per bag.
(We have to buy in this wood for you, we had 5 x timber mills before to buy from and now there is only 1 mill left in this area and there wood is cut very small and is expensive, Yelverton Brook is only passing on the costs incurred.) You can use the Invertor Reverse cycle airconditioning for heating.
INDOOR & OUTDOOR CHALET ENTERTAINMENT
- Bird & flower identification books are also included. Plus a "Wildlife Journal" to record your sightings & experiences.
- Special feed is provided for the local wildlife.
- Wildlife journal to record your sightings.
- CD players, TV, DVD player with some complimentary CD's & DVD's.
- A range of magazines, novels, board games, jigsaw & massage sheet.
- Boules to play on the lawn the list goes on...
- Gas BBQ on the veranda - even Olive Oil is supplied.
Birdwatching - Bird & flower identification books are supplied. Look in all the cupboards, you just might find what you are looking for! A "Wildlife Journal" is in each chalet to record the animal sightings you see whilst here at Yelverton Brook.
Relax - You will find 3 sofas to relax on with cushions, one is a sofa bed so we can sleep up to 6 in comfort.
CD players, TV, DVD players with some complimentary DVD's & CD background style music for your enjoyment, a range of magazines, novels, board games, jigsaw, massage sheet, Boules to play on the lawn the list goes on...
KITCHEN AND DINING
- Fully equipped kitchen from a tablespoon to plunger coffee pot, toothpicks to alfoil, teapot & cozy
- From casserole bowls to microwave with full size gas stove and large 330lt fridge/freezer, the chalets have everything you need to be self-contained including spice racks.
- The benchtops are solid Spotty Jarrah timber slabs recycled from a fallen tree that was going to be used for firewood!
- Recycling of your rubbish is encouraged by special bins and a organic food scrap bucket.
- All our chalets feature energy efficient light globes, water saving shower heads, good insulation & solar design.
Kitchen - Your kitchen is fully equipped from a tablespoon to plunger coffee pot, toothpicks to alfoil., teapot & cozy to casserole bowls, microwave, full size gas stove and large 330lt fridge/freezer. Plus olive oil for the gas bbq and loverly patio setting for outdoor entertaining. Benchtops are made from Sheoak & Jarrah timber from this property, made by a craftsman
ECO-FRIENDLY FACILITIES & FEATURES
- American Outdoor spas were chosen for there water saving & low energy consumption.
- Environmentally friendly dishwashing liquid to protect local waterways.
- Special disposal bins for recycling and sorting waste.
- Energy efficent features throughout
- Double insulation to reduce energy consumption within chalets.
Crafted by a craftsman these offer you hand made solar dried mudbricks and some natural timbers, some from our own property.
Sheoak wood features in the laminated benchtops with Jarrah trim, coffee table & microwave shelf. Plantation pine paneling is over the front windows and features on the bathroom wall.
The rafters are of Oregan and the main glue laminated beam is facing due north for the best solar orientation.
- Heated bathroom flooring for the cooler months means no more damp bathmats!
- Plus a handtowel & face flannel.
- Large organic shampoo & conditioner supplied
- Bodywash supplied
- A range of cotton buds & balls, emery board, bandiades, suntan creme just iin-case you forget!
- Anti-slip bathmat for the shower
- In-house slippers for guys & gals.
- A disposable razor.
- Bathrobes for each adult
Bathroom - The bathroom is equipped with bathmat, hand towel and face flannel, spare toilet rolls, Band-Aids, suntan creme, deodorant, cotton buds and balls, hairdryer, shampoo & conditioner, bodywash, razor, 2 pair of house slippers (guy & girl)
Choice - We can offer you Jarrah, Sheoak and Peppermint cottages named after distinctive trees adjacent to them.
These chalets have a sail shade over the front patio area with an outdoor setting for up to 6, with a gas bbq for a lazy evening