1 Bedroom Chalets
Our beautiful cottages are surrounded by native flora & fauna with the opportunity for direct and up close contact with local native wildlife from our property right on your doorstep, especially after dark!
- The luxurious spas are located on chalet veranda each with individual privacy.
- Covered pergola for easy access from your bathroom to your private large "Hydro Therapy Massage Spa"
- In spa lounge seat for total relaxation, adjustable height jets help massage your back, shoulders & neck.
- Experience the wonderful experience of having a spa (11 Jets) beneath the wondrous southern star filled skies!.
TIMBER FITTINGS & FURNISHINGS
- Beautiful timber furniture and wall panels...
these have been created using solid recycled Rubberwood burnt after final latex production.
- Plantation Pine is used for the 4 poster bed which is made in Perth, Western Australia.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- Outside light under the pergola with 2 way switch in bedroom and bathroom.
- You will also find your bathrobes in the mirrored wardrobe.
- Heating & cooling is provided by reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Chalets are double insulated for your comfort even using a locally produced wool insulation in the roof.
- Lounge area has 2 sofas to relax on, one is a sofa bed so you can sleep up to 4 in comfort.
INDOOR & OUTDOOR CHALET ENTERTAINMENT
- Bird & flower identification books are also included. Plus a "Wildlife Journal" to record your sightings & experiences.
- Special feed is provided for the local wildlife.
- Wildlife journal to record your sightings.
- CD players, TV, DVD player with some complimentary CD's & DVD's.
- A range of magazines, novels, board games, jigsaw & massage sheet.
- Boules to play on the lawn the list goes on...
- Gas BBQ on the veranda - even Olive Oil is supplied.
KITCHEN AND DINING
- Fully equipped kitchen from a tablespoon to plunger coffee pot, toothpicks to alfoil, teapot & cozy
- From casserole bowls to microwave with full size gas stove and large 330lt fridge/freezer, the chalets have everything you need to be self-contained including spice racks.
- The benchtops are solid Spotty Jarrah timber slabs recycled from a fallen tree that was going to be used for firewood!
- Recycling of your rubbish is encouraged by special bins and a organic food scrap bucket.
- All our chalets feature energy efficient light globes, water saving shower heads, good insulation & solar design.
ECO-FRIENDLY FACILITIES & FEATURES
- American Outdoor spas were chosen for there water saving & low energy consumption.
- Environmentally friendly dish washing liquid to protect local waterways.
- Special disposal bins for recycling and sorting waste.
- Energy efficient features throughout
- Double insulation to reduce energy consumption within chalets.
- Heated bathroom flooring for the cooler months means no more damp bathmats!
- Plus a handtowel & face flannel.
- Large organic shampoo & conditioner supplied
- Bodywash supplied
- A range of cotton buds & balls, emery board, bandiades, suntan creme just iin-case you forget!
- Anti-slip bathmat for the shower
- In-house slippers for guys & gals.
- A disposable razor.
- Bathrobes for each adult